Zara Mobility Services is looking to hire Self-motivated and self-driven individuals for Financial Reporting Department, who have exceptional skills and willing to work extensively in their assigned areas.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Check Source Documents for Accuracy
- Verify Data and Correct Data where necessary
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree, ideally with 2-3 years of relevant experience, Master’s degree would be an advantage.
- Extensive skills in advance MS Excel, preference will be given to candidates who have worked in retail / telecom sector including familiarity with financial reporting.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with ability to handle large data and take tough deadlines pressure.
Note, this is a night shift job 07:00 pm(Night) to 04:00 am(Morning).