We provides a superb platform to build your careers in cutting edge technologies and revolutionise the manufacturing industry working with superstars in an environment of intense learning.
Are you excited about new technology experimentation?
Are you looking for a new challenge that stretches your talents?
Then this could be the role for you.
We are looking for a Big Data Developer that loves solving complex problems across a full spectrum of technologies.
Objectives of this Role •
Develop and implement data pipelines that extracts, transforms and loads data into an information product that helps to inform the organization in reaching strategic goals
• Work on ingesting, storing, processing and analyzing large data sets
• Create scalable and high-performance web services for tracking data
• Translate complex technical and functional requirements into detailed designs
• Investigate and analyze alternative solutions to data storing, processing etc. to ensure most streamlined approaches are implemented
Skills and Qualifications
• Experience in Python, Spark and Hive
• Understanding of data warehousing and data modeling techniques
• Knowledge of industry-wide analytical and visualization tools (Tableau and R)
• Streaming frameworks like Kafka
• Knowledge of core Java, Linux, SQL, and any scripting language
• Employment type Full-time Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan