The Junior Software Engineer is responsible for joining a product team and contributing to the software design, software development, and overall product lifecycle for a product that our users love. The engineering process is highly collaborative. Junior Software Engineers are expected to collaborate daily as they work through user stories and support products as they evolve. As a Junior Software Engineer you will grow your skills while you create, support, and deploy production applications. Junior Software Engineers will be paired with Senior Engineers to grow and diversify their skillset in a relatively low-pressure environment. Junior Software Engineers are expected to contribute to the overall product development but just as importantly, grow and diversify their skills while gaining valuable hands on experience.
In addition, Junior Software Engineers may be involved in product configuration, performance tuning, and testing as well as production monitoring.
• Good understanding of VoIP, SIP and other network protocols.
• Understanding of REST and SOAP services architecture
• Good testing skills required (Load test, Unit Test)
• Configures commercial off the shelf solutions to align with evolving business needs
• Excellent communication and documentation skills.
• Highly motivated and to work in a team & deliver.
• Open to taking direction and incorporating feedback to grow professionally.
• Excellent Analytical skills.
- Hands on Experience in a modern scripting language (preferably Python)
- Experience with AGILE development methodologies
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Exposure to writing SQL queries against a relational database.
- Experience in using Linux and bash commands a plus.
- Hands on experience in VoIP troubleshooting a PLUS