Customer Support, Fault Reporting, Fault Management, Fault Escalation, Fault Resolution, OAMP via e-mail/support Interconnection, Provisioning, Routing, CDR reconciliation, CDR, Knowledge of Linux Command Line.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provision different carriers as a customer or supplier.
· Should have knowledge of Wireshark, Firewall, IPSEC, VPN, LINUX, BGP, SMPP, SMSC, TCP, UDP
· Fault Monitoring: Monitor top Destinations Frequently Monitor (ASR, DLR), all Zeta Network Components i.e. SBC, Switches, Routers, firewall Servers, PC’s and ensure 99.99% uptime.
· Fault Reporting: If issue is reported take necessary steps, make manual test calls and via testing tool to reproduce/replicate scenario.
· Fault Escalation: If issue is replicated then escalate with concerned carrier/Vendor, concerned team.
· Fault Resolution: Take necessary actions to resolve the issue which includes escalation with business development team/Finance department/concerned carrier/Concerned Vendor.
· Should be available 24x7x365
· KPI: Turnaround time for a customer complaint logged in the subject.
· A. Response time = 30 minutes
· B. Fix/Restoration/handed to commercial time = 24 Hours
· C. Resolution time = 72 Hours
· Routing Plan(s): Can create, modify and delete routing plan for customers and should know how to set Least cost, Load shared and priority routing for different customers.
· To effectively resolve complaints from different customers and to locate the faulty suppliers and reasons of calls failure and it’s troubleshooting.
· Monitor inbound and outbound traffic passing through the system.
· Site-to-site VPN configuration on cisco firewall
· To communicate well and work with teams effectively.
· Knowledge of ticket management system
· Testing of different routes.
· DR Extraction
· Must have Experience of configuring cisco switches/router and firewalls.
· IPSEC, VPN Knowledge
Key Performance Indicators:
· Trouble shooting
· SMPP, SMSC Knowledge
· Familiar with System
· Analytical Skills
Qualification & Experience:
Educational / Academic Qualification
The candidate should have a clear understanding of SMPP & HTTP connections, VPN set up, OSI layers, IP protocols, Switching, Bridging, Routing (static and dynamic), Networking, IP addresses, Routing protocols (IGRP, EIGRP, OSPF and BGP), packet switched and circuit switched networks, VOIP protocols (should have a clear vision to SIP and H323 protocols)and networks. Configuration of Firewalls and have idea of LINUX command line.
Zeta Technologies is a young yet energetic company backed by pool of seasoned professionals having over a decade of experience in providing IT and Telecom services which is reliable, professional and sensitive to its customers’ needs. Zeta Technologies has achieved excellence in providing business c ...Read More