As a Sales Executive you will be responsible for identification of selling opportunities and merchandising products in Lahore Region.
This position directly impacts the sales process having continuous contact with the customers through sales and development visits as scheduled by the Sales Department.
- The SO is expected to be in market 6 days a week spending 90+% of working time.
- Responsible for developing geographic territory with a core shops of 1500#
- Responsible for all components of customer development including selling, merchandising.
- Sell new items (line extensions) for all Zindagi Foods line of business (LOB's),
- Fill, rotate and face Product equipment while maintaining approved plan-o-grams. Fill, rotate and face food racks while maintaining approved plan-o-grams.
- Inventory product in order to arrive at an informed suggested order for the customer and build equipment as it arrives at the operator location.
- Condense back-stock and put empty cardboard boxes in the appropriate location in each account visited.
- Aid in the effective management of SKU's and product mix for all assigned customers.
- Complete call/activity reporting daily (1 call report per call made) as well as suggested order template for each account as call is made.
- Conduct sampling/consumer events designed to generate consumer trail and awareness.
- Intermediate- BA/BS degree required
- 1-2 years FMCG or Salt industry experience preferred
- Demonstrated professionalism and dependability
- Demonstrated collaboration and influencing skills
- Ability and desire to work independently in the absence of direct supervision
- Proven ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to analyze and problem solve complex business issues
- Demonstrate strong communication skills
- Some lifting (up to 50lbs) required as part of role
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Zindagi Foods is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.