Email a copy of your resume (CV) to engr-zia-rehman7 at hotmail.com
Located in San Jose California USA, a Silicon Valley funded Multi-National Organization with over Ten (10+) offices in USA including Washington DC, Massachusetts, San Francisco California, Annapolis Maryland, Fairfax Virginia, Houston Texas, Delaware, Honolulu Hawaii, Arizona, Fort Myers Florida and multiple offices in France, Germany, Australia and Malaysia and over 300+ employees, is looking for talented individuals to join it’s top tier team to develop the next generation of software, mobile application and Cyber-Security products. We are looking for a Senior C/C++ Software Engineer to join our development team. Our in-house developed systems are the core of Tenable network security product line, enabling organizations to address the ever-evolving challenge of understanding and mitigating their Cyber-Security risk. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will contribute towards designing, developing and maintaining our core products.
Patented software technologies are the last line in data defense, providing deep level detection and response to data threat events.
We are looking for tenacious individuals with a passion for digging deep, solving meaningful and complex problems to join our team and make a difference.
If you are looking for a fast paced and interesting endeavor that will challenge your skill set and utilizes the latest in Software, Hardware and Cyber-Security technologies, you belong to our team and we want to talk to you!
Salary and Employment Benefits:
- We offer qualified individuals an Extremely Competitive Compensation Package including:
- Flexible Work Arrangements - ** Unique Work from Home (Remote work) Opportunity.
- Competitive salaries (salary package will be determined on the level of skills, expertise and years of experience). Based on the research carried out by our HR and Business Development Department, we are offering higher salaries as compared to average local salary levels and benefit packages in Pakistan market.
- Percentage of Base Salary paid separately on both Eid Celebrations (i.e. Eid ul Fitr and Eid-Ul-Azha) to all employees as a gesture of goodwill from our organization.
- Long Term Employment due to multiple promising contracts with US Government (namely Federal, State, County, City, District) and over 475 Clients from Private Sector including but not limited to IT, Energy, Healthcare, Ecommerce, Aviation including Boeing, Safran, Pratt & Whitney, Rolls- Royce, LockHeed, Bugatti, Aerospace industry, Real Estate, Lead Electronic and Software Product Manufacturers namely GE, Whirlpool, Emerson, Samsung, IBM, Apple, Symantec, Phillips, Adidas, PayPal, Toyota, Honda, GM Motors, Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A, Volkswagen Group, Audi, BMW (Bayerische Motoren Werke), Shell, Chevron, British Petroleum, Texaco, Expedia, Ebay and KPMG.
- Performance based yearly base salary increment on a sliding scale (***Revised and Implemented on base salaries every year for all employees***)
- If required, right candidates will be sponsored and flown-in for work in United States of America. Company will sponsor work visas initially which thereafter can lead to an opportunity for company sponsored Green Card (Permanent Resident Card).
- Mobile Phone Allowance (Mobile Internet + Minutes + Call + Text)
- Excellent Medical Benefits
- Excellent Dental Benefits
- Excellent Life insurance benefits
- Responsibilities include working with the team to enhance our Software and Cyber Security product offerings, rapid prototyping to full production versions of new and innovative software solutions and research/development of the best software development technologies to deliver our solutions to market.
- Design, develop, and maintain new features and core improvements for the our products.
- Provide engineering support to multiple product teams.
- Collaborate with other engineers within an Agile development environment
- Work with Product development to agree on feature requirements and delivery timelines
- Ensure full automation testing for all new features, to support CICD model of software delivery
- Perform peer code reviews, unit and integration testing to assure high software quality
- Individuals applying for this position should posses following skills or the ability to quickly obtain the following skills:
- 3+ years of experience in creating well-written C/C++ applications for Linux and/or Windows platforms
- Experience in developing core libraries, infrastructure and/or software engines
- Experience in custom scripting language or compiler development strongly preferred
- Cross-platform development a big plus
- Experience in, or a willingness to learn, a DevOps / CICD software delivery methodology
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (BSCS) or related technical field is desired. The equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- We are looking for an individual that has the ability to take cutting edge ideas and rapid prototypes and turn them into production quality code to deliver an exceptional product to our customers.
- Position reports to the Project Manager, Director of Engineering and Vice President of Engineering.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment activities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, pregnancy, marital status or protected veteran status.