Zuutu is a growing New York based start up adaptive apparel brand focusing on improving the lives of medical patients, seniors and others who can benefit from customized functional clothing. We are seeking a part time Marketing & Branding Specialist to help refine the company's brand and market strategy including identifying growth areas, marketing channels and detailing the customer journey. The ideal candidate for this role is a detail-oriented self-starter who leans in to challenging tasks, is not afraid to make mistakes and can focus on both the big picture and the details.
The position offers a front row into brand building and expansion, working directly with the founder and getting hands on experience across a wide variety of areas including Sales, Marketing and Product Development.
This is a part time position with the opportunity to scale over time with flexible hours.
· Assist in interpretingthe brand’s direction into materials, styles and markets based on customer and market needs
· Oversee and help preparelook book, sales materials and customer lists
· Participate in R&D of trends and product development
· Supervise the branding and marketing of listings
· Develop the company’s social media and content strategy
· 5+ years of work experience in apparel or ecommerce marketing/branding
· Strong collaboration skills, independent self-starter willing to work with distributed team members
· Curious, multidisciplinary, and eager to learn.
· Detail-obsessed; driven to produce the highest quality work
· Start up mentality, excited to see a business grow
· Compassionate and empathetic, wanting to add value for people undergoing challenging situations
· Experience with Facebook, Instagram, Google Sheets, Dropbox, Word and Excel. Photoshop is a plus