ZZ Media Ltd – subsidiary of a UK company - is currently looking for a skilled and self-motivated Software Quality Assurance specialist.
The successful candidate must have professional experience working with reputable organisations, and have great attention to detail.
Responsibilities will be:
- Strong understanding of SDLC, SBLC, Software Quality Assurance methodologies and practices.
- Review product design documentation to ensure that requirements stated are correct, unambiguous, and verifiable.
- Consult with product development to evaluate system interfaces, operational requirements, and performance requirements of overall system.
- Define test methods and create test plans for new or updated software projects to determine if the software will perform accurately and reliably according to documented requirements as well as established standards under both normal and abnormal conditions.
- Recommend design improvements or corrections to engineers throughout the development process.
- Execute test plans and create test reports to describe program evaluation, testing, and correction.
- Monitor program performance after implementation to prevent reoccurrence of program operating problems and ensure efficiency of operation.
- Create test tools that facilitate data gathering and test method execution.
Candidate must be capable of:
1- Can create load and performance tests.
2- Good team player.
3- Can create testing cases and user stories.
4- Very responsible and Quick learner.
5- Strong understanding of SDLC, Software Quality Assurance methodologies and practices.
6- Good programming and database concepts.
The ideal candidate will be able to work on their own initiative, and function well within a team – we only want someone who is confident enough to own the Quality function in the company, and is passionate about QA.
An in-depth knowledge of Agile methodology is essential.
A very competitive salary is available for the right candidate.