The key role of the IT Sales Executive is to work closely with the Manager Sales to develop strategies and achieve sales goals.
To enhance the financial outcomes of the company the executive has to increase the clients base as well as strengthening the relationships with existing clients to satisfy the objective.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Identifying new customers, sending proposals, pitching and closing sales
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities in targeted markets and establish strategic relations with key decision makers
- Keep close coordination with the technical and customer services group of the company to analyze and satisfy the needs of the clients in timely and accurate manner.
- Negotiating with existing clients to review their contracts and to make new contract with potential clients.
- Keeping close contact with accounts department to keep tacks of the financial matters of the clients.
Qualifications & Skills Requirement
- Minimum qualification BBA / MBA
- Experience in the IT industry have clear advantage.
- Excellent written, oral communication skills.
- Well balanced personality with presentation skills.
- Honesty and openness.
- Highly Confident having ability to take decisions.
- Good team player with abilities to coordinate with all departments.