Department: Accounts & Finance
Reporting to: CFO
Duty Station: Head Office
Working Days: 6 days (Monday to Saturday)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop P&L forecasts and budgets based on trends, business decisions, sales input and interaction with cross-functional business partners.
- Prepare monthly financial reports for management.
- Create ad-hoc analyses to drive business strategy, improve efficiency, and maximize ROI.
- Provide financial and analytical counsel to facilitate decision-making around strategic business initiatives.
- Able to clearly communicate potential implications on future results.
- Creates financial models and scenarios as a key input for business planning decisions in areas such as capital deployment, sourcing, product development, marketing strategies, and acquisitions.
- Continuously look for ways to improve business processes. Leading business process re-engineering initiatives.
- Perform customer and product profitability analysis and suggest in make investment and pricing decisions. Identify opportunities to drive revenue growth, margin expansion.
- Suggest new business initiatives, making feasibilities and identify investment sources available. Leading new projects and teams.
- Utilize knowledge of compliance regulations, ISO standards, federal edicts, and other policies.
- Able to perform risk assessment and evaluation for the company. Establishing the level of risk, the company are willing to take.
- Preparing risk management and insurance budgets.
- Oversee the planning and coordination of a company’s inventory and purchasing departments. Ensuring best prices are being negotiating, monitoring inventory levels, distributing supplies, and reviewing contracts.
- Ensure smooth and accurate implementation of existing ERP modules and plan future developments as per the needs of the company. Identify business risks and maintains business risk register.