We are looking to employ an HR Coordinator with outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
An HR Coordinator is expected to be a conceptual thinker with fantastic organizational and time management skills.
You will have excellent administrative and IT skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
To ensure success, HR Coordinators should display strong problem solving and decision-making skills with a deep understanding of employee relationships, staffing management and payroll.
Top candidates will be fantastic at managing conflict, effective at scheduling, and thorough in the recruitment process.
HR Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Assist with all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain both hard and digital copies of employees' records.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks, and issuing employment contracts.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist with payroll and Adhoc HR projects.
- Support other assigned functions.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
HR Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related (essential).
- 1 year of experience as an HR Coordinator (essential).
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Exposure to payroll practices.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office, and related business and communication tools.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.