Basic Eligibility Criteria
· Master’s degree in Computer Science/Information technology or equivalent from a reputed university
· Minimum 7-10 years of relevant experience of IT in large scale project management with high impact (3-5 years at management level)
· Exposure to application development, application support, system analysis, database management and ERP management is a must.
· In-depth understanding of Oracle development tools, databases and Oracle EBS is highly desirable.
· Must possess technical skills to manage high availability data center and IT infrastructure.
· Strong understanding of helpdesk function and its impact on business continuity.
· Experience of documenting functional policies, SOPs, monthly/yearly plans etc.
· Experience of developing department budget and ensuring its effective utilization.
· Exposure to emerging technologies i.e. mobiles, tablets, agents systems integration, POS for carrying out financial transactions.
· Excellent communication, presentation, leadership and team management skills
· Ideal candidate should have strong ethics and awareness on gender equality
Offered Compensation and other Benefits:
· Salary range is 150K- 175K (Negotiable depending upon the profile of the candidates)
· Monthly Vehicle allowance, Fuel allowance, Mobile allowance etc
· Permanent Position with Long Weekend (/Sundays are off)
· Provident Fund/EOBI, Life/Health Insurance, Exceptional Learning Growth Opportunities
'A company setup under section 42 of the Companies Ordinance, 1984.' Explore an exciting career in microfinance by joining Kashf Foundation, Pakistan's premier microfinance institution with a 10 year track record, a solid financial base and a rapidly growing client portfolio. We have achieved this ...مزید پڑھیں