· Oversee the dining area, supervises food and beverage service staff in accordance with operating policies that he or she may help establish.
· Creates a positive team atmosphere among Team Members.
· Maintains records of staff periodic manner and operating costs.
· Provides feedback and coaching to the Team regularly.
· Understands building capability through Cross training
· Sets high standards for appropriate team behavior on shift.
· Works with food and beverage staff to ensure proper food presentation and proper food-handling procedures.
· Schedules periodic food and beverage service staff meetings to ensure correct interpretation of policies and obtain feedback from staff members.
· Maintain budget and employee records, prepare payroll, and pay bills, or monitor bookkeeping records.
· Shows enthusiasm about guest within the restaurant.
· Priorities tasks effectively to ensure most important tasks are completed on time.
· Proficiency in Point of sale ( POS ) software, inventory software, Restaurant guest satisfactory tracking software etc.
· Assist in planning regular and special event Menu.
In 1988, Kitchen Cuisine started with only a handful of products selling from one location. Two products – the chocolate fudge cake and our signature cheese cake were an instant hit – becoming our claim to fame. We have since grown to multiple patisserie retail locations with an extensive product ra ...مزید پڑھیں