NeuralNest AI eliminates the curiosity of business owners regarding the results they’ll achieve by incorporating AI into their business models. We carefully devise AI strategies for organizations that can help achieve their goals in terms of smartness and profitability. These automation processes not only eliminate the possibility of human errors, but also reduce the costs by making repetitive and mundane tasks swift and free of human intervention.In addition to AI services, we offer our expertise in custom web and mobile applications development ,UI/UX design, financial applications and DevOps. Our teams, specialized in modern as well as traditional technologies, can help you augment your existing workforce through their dedication, hardwork and experience.
- Manage social media campaigns
- Improve the quality of SEM campaigns with improvement on reporting of defined overall company objectives
- Monitor digital trends, emerging technologies, and risks
- Regularly provide feedback and insights gained in support of business objectives
- Develop web measurement strategies and reporting of key business metrics
- Monitor campaign and website performance via analytic tools and provide feedback and actionable insights to business stakeholders
- Create and maintain metrics and reports on marketing campaigns
- Monitor campaign results, analyze key metrics and optimization results
- Bachelor's in Marketing, Business, Economics, Finance or related field.
- Experience in digital marketing
- 1-2 years experience with Google AdWords, a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, required
- Strong quantitative skills required to analyze and optimize campaign performance
- Ability to work cross-functionally with client services teams to ensure coordinated messaging and maximized performance
- Must be results driven, have obsessive attention to detail and be a team player
- Passion for display and digital marketing.
- Ability to think creatively and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate successes and failures of digital campaigns to clients & account executives
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical and organizational skill sets
- Highly organized and detailed oriented
- Ability to be flexible in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Competitive compensation will be commensurate with experience.
- This is a full-time, onsite, salaried position located at our corporate office in Faisal Town, Lahore.
If you are selected to move forward in the recruiting process, you will be contacted by a member of the Recruiting Team within 5 business days. Applicants who provide a mobile telephone number may be contacted via text message to schedule next steps in the interview process. By applying to this position, you are opting in to receive text messages.