Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Accounting clerk responsibilities will include data entry, record keeping and updating financial worksheets. The individual will also be responsible with providing accounting support to the accounting team overseas.
· Perform related duties as assigned by accounting supervisor/ accounting team.
· Research, track and resolve accounting problems.
· Track weekly hours for each Nisum resource on the master worksheet for utilization schedule and profitability report.
· Follow up with account managers, on-bench resources and billable employees regarding missing time.
· Collect/ track timesheets for clients.
· Reconcile hours & amount for each client; research any discrepancies and report.
· Notify accounting supervisor of issues related to timesheets and reporting.
· Flexible work hours during busy time
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers through email, phone and instant messaging.
· Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook).
· Preferred Microsoft Excel certification – Macros & VBA knowledge will be a bonus.
· Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
· Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
· Associates degree required.
· Prior professional experience is preferred.
· QuickBooks experience is preferred.
· Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with federal and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
· Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance.
· Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly in English language on telephone & video conferences.
Nisum Technologies is a global technology consulting firm headquartered in Southern California. Founded in 2000 with the customer-centric motto of Building Success Together, we’ve grown to over 750 consultants and 8 offices across the United States, India, and Chile. Our philosophy and deep technica ...مزید پڑھیں