Technical Support Engineer (Veritas) assists IT administrators of client companies in identifying and solving problems related to Symantec/Veritas software and other items via telephone and remote desktop support.
- Interact with Customers to provide problem resolution via the telephone and remote desktop support for hardware, software, and other items.
- Provide accurate and complete descriptions of problems, inquiries and requests in a problem management ticket.
- Escalate problems and requests according to established procedures.
- Research end-user problems to determine root cause.
- Maintain accountability and ownership of issue/request tickets.
- Provide proactive end-user management notification of problems.
- Provide closed looped contact with end-users to verify final solution and determine satisfaction level.
- Participate in training required to develop and maintain skills necessary to support end-users.
- Perform basic administrative tasks, such as password resets, permission management, account creations, remote software installations, etc.
- Maintain a high standard of business and ethical conduct with end-user, vendors and employees.
- Follow workplace and environmental, health anVerd safety procedures and guidelines.
- Devoting your full business time, attention and energy to the company
- Perform related duties assigned by management.
Job Timings: 9pm - 6am (Night Shift)