1. Guiding students on university/college application procedures.
2. Answering inquiries from potential student clients and make sales of education service over phone calls.
3. Advising potential students on education opportunities in different countries (EU, UK, USA, Canada, Malaysia and Australia).
4. Handling task assigned by student counselors related to document management.
5. Making continuous calls to students assigned by education counselor and converting leads.
6. Follow up calls to potential students.
7. Informing and selling all of the education services to potential clients.
8. You must not engage in any other business or employment outside your employment without the prior approval of the Employer
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
1. Graduation or Post Graduation in any field
2. At least 3 year of experience in Student/Education Consultancy.
3. Knowledge of abroad universities is beneficial.
4. The ability to work independently and as part of a team
1. Proficient in personal computing skill.
2. Experience with training and study abroad education.
3. Time Management
4. Student Management
5. Result-orientated and able to work under pressure to achieve results.
6. Excellent command of spoken and written English as well as the local language.
7. An ability to communicate effectively with students and other members of the public of all age groups and social backgrounds.
pRehman Medical Services(RMS) / Tourism/p