Skill Gains (Private) Limited is a leading e-learning company. The Business Development Executive is required to manage the supplier relations on a regular basis.
As a Business Development Executive, you will form deep relationships with suppliers. This is to ensure we take full advantage of future revenue opportunities and to ensure the right commercial terms are in place, aligned to our customer needs.
And you have to have early engagement with new suppliers of significance aligned to business development activity, to negotiate the right commercial and legal terms and to help grow and protect future revenues within a flexible commercial model.
- Determine the category strategy and procurement strategy continuation
- Establish and manage the development and implementation of the procurement strategy with internal stakeholders
- Influence and negotiate the best commercial terms with suppliers
- Understand the external market dynamics and engage with new suppliers /products to deliver business growth
- Work collaboratively across the business to support teams
- Engage with key suppliers to form deep relationships of mutual benefit
- Research the market - to identify potential suppliers and market trends
- Use best practice procurement and tools and techniques to develop and implement the sourcing strategies
- Negotiate contractual agreements with suppliers to ensure the service, quality, total cost, security of supply and the deployment of the suppliers capabilities in innovation are secured
- Assist with the development of new processes, procedures and solutions for the business requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have a proven track record of 2 years as a Business Development Executive
- Excellent writing and verbal skills