The Team: We are seeking a Manager Business Analysis with project management and business analysis experience to join one of our Agile Scrum teams. This particular team focuses on highly impactful, platform-wide initiatives via a suite of proprietary software tools.
The Impact: We are in search of a highly motivated Business Analyst who is ready to take their career to the next level in a fast growing company. Do you love working on Technical Projects as well as getting in the trenches and working with the team to get the work done? Do you like working with state of the art of technology?
What’s In It For You?
You will be a contributing member of an Agile Scrum team accountable for delivering high quality software to customers
The chance to dig in to complicated technical details surrounding product requirements and specifications
Work with and guide our Product Owners, Software Architects, and others to fill in technical gaps in requirements
Promote a team culture and environment
• Work across teams to deliver critical business priorities and projects
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget within the APM (Agile Project Management) approach
• Lead teams in the delivery of projects and build relationships with relevant stakeholders
• Clear blockers and assist teams in delivering critical enhancements
• Work with the leadership team on agile team mapping to deliver the best business results by utilizing key skillsets
• Escalate any blockers and assist in resolution with the leadership team through SOS and MSOS
• Use and continually develop leadership skills
• Perform other related duties as assigned
• Work with Talent Acquisition team to recruit, interview, select, hire, and employ an appropriate number of employees.
• Provide oversight and direction to the employees in the operating unit in accordance with the organization's policies and procedures.
• Coach, mentor and develop staff, including overseeing new employee onboarding and providing career development planning and opportunities.
• Empower employees to take responsibility for their jobs and goals.
• Delegate responsibility and expect accountability and regular feedback.
• Consciously create a workplace culture that is consistent with the overall organizations and that emphasizes the identified mission, vision, guiding principles, and values of the organization.
• Lead employees using a performance management and development process that provides an overall context and framework to encourage employee contribution and includes goal setting, feedback, and performance development planning.
• Provide effective performance feedback through employee recognition, rewards, and disciplinary action, with the assistance of Human Resources, when necessary.
• Maintain transparent communication. Appropriately communicate organization information through department meetings, one-on-one meetings, and appropriate email, IM, and regular interpersonal communication.
• Proven working experience in project management.
• In-depth knowledge of Agile software development methodology
• A minimum of three years of responsible leadership experiences in management or supervisory positions with a sizeable team
• Excellent written/verbal communication and stakeholder management skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Project Management Professional (PMP), ACP or Scrummaster certification is a plus
• Outstanding interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching and development experience
• Management experience in a team-oriented workplace
• Bachelor's Degree in an appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive a ...مزید پڑھیں