We are seeking a Business Development Executive to join our growing team. In this role, you will field calls, emails, and chat requests from customers who have questions, comments, or complaints about our products and services. All of our Business Development Executive will be trained to understand the full menu of our offerings so that they can provide our customers with excellent service.
Please do not apply if you do not have Excellent English speaking skills and those who are not able to work at NIGHT SHIFTS (7PM TO 4AM) at Bahria Town, Lahore.
Job roles and Responsibilities
- Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a deep and comprehensive understanding and following with consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs
- Meet weekly, monthly, and annual sales quotas through the successful implementation of sales and marketing strategies and tactics
- Generate leads and build relationships planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets
- Develop and implement territory action plan through comprehensive data analysis, and adjust sales techniques based on interactions and results in the field
The primary role and responsibilities of a Business Development Executive include:
- Customer service and people skills
- Phone, email, and chat communication skills
- Prospecting skills
- Territory management aptitude
- Persuasion, negotiation, and closing skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and financial goal minimums
- Patience to deal with customer issues and calls that do not end in a sale
- Motivation skills and a positive attitude
- Ensure daily shift call quotas and set targets are achieved.
- Conduct research to identify solutions and answers to difficult client issues
- Follow set procedures to ensure equipment and devices are operational.
- Provide periodic reports to company management on work activities.
- Oversee the processing and implementation of orders, applications and forms submitted by customers.
- Monitor trends in customer calls and alerts management in event of any suspicious activity
- Upsell products and services to customers when providing telecommunication solutions
- Sit at a workstation for long hours to interact with customers using a computer and a headset.
Competencies and Skills Required:
- Completes market research and monitors competitor activity
- Makes recommendations for the customer
- Maintains documentation of customer contact and account updates
- Acquires new customers by reaching out to leads
- Researches customer’s individual or business purchase needs
- Serves existing customers by optimizing current purchase plan
- Adjusts sales tactics based on tests and new insights in the field
- Resolves customer complaints and queries
- Must possess strong customer service & Sales skills
- Excellent written and verbal English communication
- Must be detail oriented and an active listener
- Ability to work under pressure
- Can interact with customers using appropriate language to identify issues and provide OTA assistance
- Should politely addressing the customers, they exercise lots of patience and tolerance in resolving caller issues
- Sales representatives are able to identify customer challenges and provide solutions that address such problems.
- Minimum graduation with CGPA 2.5, experienced candidates will be preferred specially American Call center experience or experience in solar system
What we Offer:
- Competitive salary, can earn up to 200k, bonuses, health insurance, and other benefits.
- Business Development Communication Skills Advertising Sales Business Development Consultancy