The HR Officer is responsible for supporting Chief of Party in day-to-day HR-related tasks. The officer is responsible for assisting supervisor to ensure a well-organized, professional, and administratively efficient HR environment for AGES staff.
The HR Officer will at all times adhere to and act according to the World Learning Inc. Code of Ethics and will make the principles of the Code a part of the project’s culture and standard operating procedures.
The HR officer will also ensure that professional and transparent relationships are maintained with all WL-AGES staff, project partners, donors, counterparts and others with whom he/she interacts on the project.
III. Specific Tasks
With the guidance from Chief of Party, the HR Officer will:
1. Assist supervisor in handling and overseeing all HR related matters, coordinating health and life insurance, maintaining close coordination with all administrative and technical staff in connection with HR issues.
2. Maintaining up-to-date HR records and filing for audit;
3. Managing and maintaining staff leave records;
4. Responsible for assisting the supervisor in managing all AGES HR tasks for AGES smooth operations;
5. Preparation of job advertisements and other project documentation as required including, but not limited to, meeting agendas, notes, presentations, etc.
6. Liaise with the operations and technical team to gather detailed scope of works (SOWs) and any other HR requirements to ensure prompt appropriate process.
7. Assist supervisor in managing the HR calendar, including finalizing shortlisting, interview scheduling, appointments, orientation and assisting in onboarding of employees;
8. Assist to keep records up-to-date in hard and soft files;
9. All other HR/administrative tasks as designated by the supervisor.
Welcome to World Learning, a nonprofit organization working to empower people and communities and to strengthen institutions around the world through education, sustainable development, and exchange programs. Our mission is to create the change necessary for a more equal, prosperous and peaceful ...
Welcome to World Learning, a nonprofit organization working to empower people and communities and to strengthen institutions around the world through education, sustainable development, and exchange programs. Our mission is to create the change necessary for a more equal, prosperous and peaceful ...مزید پڑھیں