We are looking for a person with preferably technical background and MBA (Finance/Marketing or Project Management) qualifications who has advanced knowledge of MS Office suite and MS Vision with excellent presentation skills.
Someone who can prepare project proposals, prepare documentation and presentation for our different projects and provide assistance to our Zeta Business Development Department.
- Will be assisting Zeta Business Development department and formulating documentation of required activities
- Writing professional proposals for required projects as needed
- Making presentations for company projects and proposal
- Making quotations of required plans
- Responsible for documentation of different projects and implementing systems to record required information
- Assisting department employees from back office
- Planning, directing, and coordinating preparation of project documentation, such as production specifications and schedules, and contract modifications, to ensure customer contract requirements are met: Reviewing contract to determine documentation required for each phase of project, applying knowledge of engineering and manufacturing processes.
- Scheduling due dates for drawings, specifications, software, technical manuals, and other documents.
- Monitoring status of project to ensure documentation is submitted according to schedule.
- Reviewing and verifying project documents for completeness, format, and compliance with contract requirements.
- Submitting project documentation to management for approval, and transmitting approved documents to customer.
- Conferring with engineers, managers, customers, and others to discuss project, prepare documents, or modify contract schedules.
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Remuneration will be negotiated based on the candidate qualification.
- Medical insurance
- Annual bonus
- Leave encashment
- Communication allowance
- Advanced level experience with Visio and MS Office suite
- Candidates local to Islamabad/Rawalpindi will be preferred
- Computer/IT/Telecom/Electronic engineer with MBA/ or MS Project Management will be preferred
- Candidates must have completed their studies.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply