Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform FBA Shipments Reconciliations / Reimbursement
- Address reimbursement alerts timely.
- Manage Amazon cases.
- Submit applications for Brand & Category Approvals
- Fix Inbound performance notifications
- Address stranded Inventory/listings issues.
- Update the received inventory in Procurement Tracker.
- Check closed shipments
- Request invoices from the accounts department & submit those invoices to Amazon timely.
- Address Supply chain dept requests
- Update departmental Trackers
- Make sure the reconciliation dashboard reflects correct data
- Make calls with Amazon seller support
- Support the Sales & Procurement & logistics team.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong Analytical skills (Data analytics)
- Fast learner with positive Positive mindset
- Leadership Qualities
Technical Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience of inventory reconciliations & reimbursements.
- Indepth knowledge and experience of FBA fees & payment reconciliations.
- Strong technical knowledge of FBA shipments & inbound performance alerts.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of brands & category approvals.
- Basic understanding of the supply-chain process.
- familiarity with the Return policy.
- Knowledge of FBA and FBM.