Under direction, performs a variety of professional level accounting duties involved in preparing,
maintaining, analyzing, verifying, and reconciling complex financial transactions, statements, records,
and reports maintains the accuracy of the City's ledgers and subsidiary financial systems assists in the
preparation of assigned budgets, annual audit, and year end closing and provides highly responsible staff
assistance to assigned management staff.
The following duties are typical for this classification. Incumbents may not perform all of the listed duties and/or
may be required to perform additional or different duties from those set forth below to address business needs and
changing business practices.
1. Perform a variety of professional accounting functions supporting City-wide operations maintain
accuracy of general, revenue, and expenditure ledgers and subsidiary financial systems.
2. Reconcile financial ledgers and records prepare financial statements and reports, general and
subsidiary ledgers and supporting schedules research and resolve discrepancies.
3. Review and audit all accounts payable, purchase orders, cash receipts, business licenses, payroll,
utility billing, and other accounting records and transactions ensure money is posted to correct
accounts and that all accounts balance.
4. Provide assistance in the development of the annual budget assist in the review and validation of the
annual City budget create a variety of spreadsheets, documents, and graphs assist in preparing the
final budget document for approval by City Council.
5. Prepare bank reconciliations and related journal entries for a variety of accounts.
6. Prepare a variety of monthly, periodic, and annual financial and statistical reports and account
summaries prepare treasurer reports prepare and file annual State Controllers Report.
7. Assist in preparation of year end closings and accompanying financial reports.
8. Perform grant accounting work related to federal, state or grant agency funding.
9. Maintain and track fixed asset inventory control records for the region.
10. Participate in the year-end audit compile and prepare supporting schedules, work papers, and
financial reports as requested by auditors.
11. Prepare all taxes regarding FBR.
Daily Activity Report: To record daily activity of Receipts, create Sales Order and verification
of Sales Tax Invoice, and generate JVs, Debit & Credit Memo, Dealer-wise Incentive Posting, Sale Tax
Returned Units Invoicing, Bank-wise Remittance of Funds, and Reconciled various Banks report and
checking regularly activity in Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and Order Management.
Credit & Sales Analyst: To reporting of Dealers invoice-wise aging summary send to Seniors
and classify Dealer outstanding overdue & upcoming invoicing and send monthly Cash Flow Report,
and set Over and Above Credit Limits as per Company policy and ensure to make timely and
effective collection by our dealers.
Dealer Incentives: To make and verify Dealer wise Incentives as per company design incentives
policy and procedure to maintain dealer’s profitability and enhance maximum sales from every
Dealers and passed incentives as per budgeted designed structure on monthly basis.
Dealer Reconciliation: To reconcile Dealers Accounts on quarterly basis, and resolve any
issues / discrepancies under Collection Payment, Debit Memo, Credit Memo, Various pending and
posted Incentives of Dealers and Credit Sales & provide accurate accounts to our Dealers.
Audit Activity: To conduct every month auditing of Customer Service Centre, Warehousing of
Sales Office, analyses of Stock Aging Report more than 2500 items, and observe if discrepancies
between System Inventory vs Physical Inventory, and implement (FIFO-Method) to check randomly
record of transaction and ensure effective utilization of Warehouse areas and observes proper
loading, unloading, stocking and safekeeping of items and review of freight cost agreement file.
Taxation: To deduct monthly withholding tax for various vendors under section 153 (Goods,
Service, Contracts) & generate PSID for depositing amount at bank, and review Section 149 for staff
salary deduction, and maintain record of under section 233, 236D, 236G & 236H, 231A, 235A, 236
and 231AA for every month end & provide Certificate of Adv Income Tax & Sales Tax at Fiscal Year.
To control all operational activities. please review my resume.
To Control All Accounts, Production, & HR matters of PP WOVEN BAGS (POLYPROPYLENE DIVISION)