1. Salesforce developer/consultant with 2-3 years of experience.
2. Apex development experience required in developing triggers, visualforce controllers, batch and scheduled jobs. Apex rest and integration of Salesforce APIs with other platforms a plus.
3. 2-3 years of development experience with another mainstream platform such as . net, java, php with good understanding of OOP and design patterns preferred.
4. Solution design experience with simplicity first approach required.
5. Communicating and mentoring other members of the development team.
6. Communicating with the customers to get requirements and suggest possible solutions.
7. Assisting in the process of turning business requirements into design specifications.
This role is for a growing Salesforce practice recently acquired by a larger consulting firm. We have fun environment suitable for professionals who like to work-life balance. We are looking for creative professionals who can speak their mind confidently and responsibly when creating solutions . We hate micro managing and appreciate self starters and go getters.
We are one of the leading design, development offshore consultancy services providing companies all over the world. Aspire Logics holds the trust of over 500+ clients across diverse business verticals across the globe. This trust is based on our reputation as an exemplary IT outsourcing company amon ...Read More