Manage the filing of all HR documents
- Prepare, Organize, compile, update staff personnel file records and documentation as per organization Achieve Record Management System
- Collect appropriate documents (ID card, CV, signed contract, signed job description, contact information etc.) and to file originals of all documents in Area Office/ CO.
- To ensure all files are constantly updated
- Prepare job contracts
- To follow up the expired date of the contracts of organization staff
- Translation of all documents related to human resources
- To liaise with ICT & supply chain & services in ensuring that all the organization staff have the employee Identity Cards.
- Assistant in drafting documents on need basis.
- Ensure timely dispatching of all documents to the field/Islamabad and maintain a tracking record.
- Ensure all interview documentation is complete a day in advance to interviews.
- Assist the Sr. HR Officer in ensuring the recruitment process is conducted both effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure joining documents are duly filled and signed by all new employees.
- To ensure that all the data is entered into the HRIS of all the KP staff on a monthly basis.
- To inform the Sr. HR Officer of any changes that need to be made to the database
- To ensure the salaries are paid correctly and on time
- Assist the Sr. HR Officer in verification of medical claims & to ensure timely reimbursements & keep record.
Administrative Support & On-boarding
- Administrative tasks such as performing reference check, filing paperwork, completing employee documentation, recording data on each current employee; maintaining and filing paperwork of terminated or exiting employees.
- Help organize and manage new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs
- Assist in Payroll preparation, staff benefits