To provide personal assistance to the Chief Executive Office and support in administration of governance systems and processes within the Associated Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Overseeing the effective working of the reception team and general office volunteers.
To take the lead in the administrative team, acting as role model, creating and developing a flexible “One Team” ethos. To assist the CEO in achieving the Company’s aims and objectives; and provide a comprehensive business support service for the CEO.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Provide administrative support to the CEO in managing his diary, the organization of meetings and the maintenance of confidential documents and files.
· Provide support to the CEO in the prioritization of workload and responding appropriately and filtering requests on his behalf.
· To attend meetings outside hours, by agreement with the Chief Executive.
· To undertake research, prepare reports and statistical information as required
· The preparation of notices of meetings and agenda papers; minute taking, production and distribution of minutes. Copying, collection and archiving of all necessary supporting papers.
· To undertake research for the CEO related to business planning, operational activities of the Company and its development projects; prepare reports, responses and statistical information as required
· Maintains CEO’s schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel (Local and International) also preparation of all kinds of related documents and minutes of meeting etc.
· To compile and co-ordinate appointments and meetings in the CEO’s diary and to sort and prioritize enquiries; to answer enquiries on behalf of the CEO, when required
· Receiving of visitors and the arranging of hospitality.
· To be an advocate for the ATL and to promote the aims of the organization
· To uphold and comply with the organization’s Policies and the Law in relation to Health & Safety, Financial Regulations, Equal Opportunities, Data Protection and other adopted Policies and Procedures required for the smooth and effective operation of the organization
· To liaise positively and professionally with colleagues and visitors
· To undertake other duties and responsibilities commensurate with the status of the post as may from time to time be required
Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies required. Master's Degree preferred.
3-5 years previous experience in a similar role
Skills & Abilities:
· Demonstrated analytical aptitude, problem-solving skills, conflict resolution skills, leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
· Excellent written English and the ability to communicate at all levels
· Ability to represent the company externally with key stakeholders
· Demonstrated flexibility / adaptability in high stress environments.
· Demonstrated ability to plan and prioritize.
· Self-motivation, commitment and enthusiasm and the ability to work calmly under pressure
· Local and International traveling may Require.
· The attributes of an effective PA are: efficient, discretion, flexible, self-motivated, organized, proactive, a good communicator and IT literacy