Astera Software, based in California, USA, is a rapidly growing provider of data management solutions. Our customers include a wide range of companies—from Fortune 500 enterprises to small and medium-size companies and non-profits.
If you are an IT Infrastructure Specialist, Astera wants to work with you!
- Installation, configuration, management of computer hardware, OS & Network Devices
- Display and keep current knowledge of hardware, software, networking, applications, and systems engineering.
- Perform network administrative functions for WAN connectivity, International Sites and Multi-Homing Internet Gateways. Working with international and local carriers/ISPs for global peering and circuit installations.
- Creating Policies, Custom-Categories, URL Filtering and adding/removing URLs from local categories on Palo Alto (5050, 3020, 200, Panorama) and FortiGate (600C, 800C, 200B, 100D), Cisco ASA (5510, 5515, 5525x, 5545x), Cisco VPN Concentrators.
- Monitoring network through Cacti and firewall. Also, Managing Firewall, VPN and security profiles
- Provide professional recommendation for efficient operations Interface with other teams for the project and operational activities.
- Build up skills to perform Remote diagnosis and resolution of problems remote sites/clients.
- Hands on experience on Cisco Switches Nexus7k, 6500,4500,4000,3750,3500,2900,2960x,3850x series.
- Desktop and server related issues (Windows, Linux)
- Installation, Configuration of Linux and SQL Server
- Maintain and upgrade existing IT infrastructure.
- Managing Virtualization environment (SCVMM)
- Administrating domain, policies and shared folder rights for users
- Managing VSTS
- Cloud platforms (AWS, Microsoft Azure, Office 365)
- Maintain all relevant records of the project in a systematic order.
- Design and implementation of routing protocols such as EIGRP, OSPF and BGP.
- Licensing & subscription
- Vendor management
- Inventory management
Technical Skill Set
- Sound knowledge of Server OS, Network Devices & VM.
- Sound knowledge of AD, DHCP, DNS.
- Good knowledge of Linux and SQL server’s database
- Hands-on expertise on different Firewalls (Preferably Palo Alto, Cisco ASA)
- Advanced PC/Laptop/Server and other hardware knowledge.
- Ability to troubleshoot internal IT infrastructure issues.
- Good knowledge of Hyper-V (SCVMM), Backups, Antivirus & Office 365 management.
- Good knowledge of Cloud platforms like AWS, MS Azure, VSTS
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Must be energetic, motivated and creative mind for project implementation and support.
- Ability to quickly establish good working relationships with end users.
- Microsoft, Cisco & AWS certification will be preferable.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in BSCS
- 3+ years of an experience is required.
- An opportunity to enhance your skillset with cloud platforms and Hardware Firewalls.
What We Offer
- A thriving culture, with every single one of your colleagues just as smart, passionate, and driven as you are.
- Flexible environment. We don’t believe in rigid hierarchies and lots of rules and restrictions. The space here is open and inviting, where we have fun even as we work.
- Outstanding remuneration. We don’t skimp on money – we’d be happy to pay you whatever you think you’re worth and are able to convince us. This comes with regular benefits and perks too, and your suggestions for more inclusions are always very welcome.
- A chance to be a part of something great, a chance to make your mark, and a chance to be challenged beyond anything you’ve ever experienced.