Human Resources (HR) Supervisor / Team Lead supports the U.S. HR team as well as all ReBiz HR clients and drives the BCDS HR Services, Team Members.
The Supervisor / Team Lead is a client-facing leadership role that will require conversations on strategy, as well as the ability to analyze and implement tactical approaches to solving problems.
Responsible for driving the day-to-day workflow and managing the workload of all team members in order to provide the right level of attention to all of our clients. The Supervisors collaborates with U.S. HR to ensure client satisfaction and account growth.
The Supervisor is expected to be a conceptual thinker with fantastic organizational, documentation, and supervisor skills.
You will have excellent client communication and problem-solving skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
To ensure success, the HR Supervisor should exhibit strong communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively within the team as well as externally with clients.
HR Services Supervisor / Team Lead Responsibilities:
- Proactively ensure we’re listening to and taking care of our clients
- Directly oversee the relationship with HR Services team members and the client, bringing strategic insights for the client and ensuring that our team is delivering against objectives.
- Continually improve client retention and overall client satisfaction.
- Assist with all internal and client HR related matters.
- Participate in enhancing and updating documented procedures.
- Recommend strategies to motivate and recognize employees.
- Fluent in English with excellent writing and speaking skills.
- Suggest improvements and participate in requirement gathering and testing of system enhancements.
- Audit and maintain employee files.
- Manage the organization’s employee database and prepare reports.
- Produce and submit reports as requested.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Process verifications and claims.
- Process payroll, including; bi-weekly and semi-monthly updates to employee files, bonus/incentive pay, tracking vacation/sick pay, importing expense reimbursements, deductions, inputting exceptions, hourly employee validations, garnishments, benefit changes, etc.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce and improve business processes.
- Manage workload in a ticketing system.
- Efficiently manage time and meet deadlines.
- Effectively communicate via email/tickets/phone with clients, U.S. HR counterparts, and own team members.
HR Services Supervisor / Team Lead Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Human Resources.
- Minimum of 2 years experience leading a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Remarkable organizational and time management skills.
- Strong record-keeping skills.
- Fantastic knowledge of HR functions and best practices.
- Works comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Superb computer literacy with proficiency in email, Google Suite, MS Office, and related HR software.
- Aptitude for learning new computer applications/software and processes.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Familiarity working in a ticketing system is a plus.
- Read, understand, and follow all relevant SOPs.