Base Camp Data Solution is looking for a highly energetic, resourceful, self-motivated and charismatic individual for the Training & Development Department. You will be responsible for assisting the Team Lead in developing our people & culture by creating, delivering & evaluating soft skills training.
You will assist in:
- Conducting training needs analysis, identifying skills gaps so as to develop and deliver effective training programs and materials for employees at all levels to build their soft skills capability.
- Developing training metrics, calendar, feedback report, training effectiveness & ROI
- Planning the implementation and facilitation of activities & events for global & cultural awareness within the company as part of 21st Century skills
- Building and managing an in-house learning platform (LMS) including creating, managing and uploading dynamic courses for the employees ; monitoring progress made via training programs & LMS
- Maintaining a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices.
Master’s degree and/or specialization in human resources, organizational development, organizational psychology or relevant field.
Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively.
Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices (Learning Management Systems (LMS)
Strong Computer, database, report generation, MS Office, G- Suite & Productivity software skills
Excellent communication (esp. public speaking), leadership, presentation and motivational skills
Adaptability/flexibility, creativity, good stress tolerance and self-controlPreferred:
Professional certifications relevant to Training and Development
Previous experience in corporate training programs/ professional courses (assisting or designing programs)