Blue Cascade is open for yet another key position within the company, the HR Officer. The candidates are required to produce enough evidence over their resumes and during the interview that they can better deal human resources activities, such as employment, compensation, employee engagement, appraisals, policies and structures, benefits, training, and employee services.
The applicant must have ample experience (a min. of 3 years) in the field and must have enough insight in order to successfully deal with responsibilities.
The selected candidate would be catering for the following duties working with us
• Analyze wage and salary reports and data to determine compensation plan.
• Write directives advising department managers of Company policy regarding equal employment opportunities, compensation, and employee benefits.
• Consult legal counsel to ensure that policies comply with federal and state law.
• Develop and maintains a human resources system that meets top management information needs.
• Write and deliver presentations to corporate officers or government officials regarding human resources policies and practices.
• Recruit, interview, test, and select employees to fill vacant positions.
• Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward Company goals.
• Advise management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
• Respond to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
• Administer performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within the organization. Administers salary administration program to ensure compliance and equity within organization.
• Prepare a budget of human resources operations.
• Prepare employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
• Prepare reports and recommends procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover.
• Represent the organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
• Contract with outside suppliers to provide employee services, such as temporary employees, search firms, or relocation
We are an e-commerce company devoted towards adding value to every avenue we are exposed to, either corporate or social. Though we stand much higher over the corporate revenue scale, we intend to produce changes our own way. We strive to mould current structures and stereotypes our way and envisage ...Read More