If you think that the follwong describes you.
1.Ambition with a lot of energy
2.Extensive experience in Support and Sales Management
3.Experience with soft-phones
4.Thrive in a high performance environment
5.Discipline, consistency and persistence
6.Work some Saturdays and Sundays
The candidate should have the capability to help:
1. Manage the overall direction, development, and performance of the department.
2. Maximize team performance through training, motivation, and incentive programs.
3. Set team performance standards and goals.
4. Manage staffing levels and scheduling to optimize performance, including planning, assigning, and directing work.
5. Monitor program effectiveness and report on productivity to project leaders and clients.
6. Address customer and client complaints and resolve problems. .
7. Interview, select and train new associates
8. Complete team member performance appraisals.
What are the best traits we look for?
● Consistent Quality Execution: Get the job done on time, give the customer a great experience.
● Build repeat customers to save the company the cost of acquiring new customers
● Attitude: serving the customer, getting great reviews.
● Business Savvy and Street Smart: that understand what makes business sense and understand the cost of running a successful business and maintaining
● Quality and Profit Oriented: Providing Value to the Customer at a Profit to the Company
● Focus: urgent and important matters first
● Accurate Forecasting and Planning: to prevent the company and your team from becoming overwhelmed
● Driven to Gets the job done in timely manner!
● Confident: Believes in themselves without getting in the way
● Integrity: Honest, fair, candid and forthright with your Team and our valued Customers.
● Structured: Highly organized, creates and follows procedures