Daily job duties and responsibilities of HR includes:
- Answering employee questions
- Processing incoming mail
- Creating and distributing documents
- Providing customer service to organization employees
- Serving as a point of contact with benefit vendors/administrators
- Maintaining computer system by updating and entering data
- Setting appointments and arranging meetings
- Maintaining calendars of HR management team
- Compiling reports and spreadsheets and preparing spreadsheets
Recruitment/New Hire Process
- Participating in recruitment efforts
- Posting job ads and organizing resumes and job applications
- Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process
- Collecting previous employment information, if any
- Ensuring background and reference checks are completed
- Preparing new employee files
- Overseeing the completion of compensation and benefit documentation
- Orienting new employees to the organization (setting up a designated log-in, workstation, email address, etc.)
- Conducting benefit enrollment process
- Administering new employment assessments
- Serving as a point person for all new employee questions
Payroll and Benefits Administration
- Processing payroll, which includes ensuring log-in, log-off, leaves & off’s are tracked in the system
- Answering payroll questions
- Facilitating resolutions to any payroll errors
- Participating in benefits tasks, such as claim resolutions, reconciling benefits statements, and approving invoices for payment
- Maintaining current HR files and databases
- Updating and maintaining employee benefits, employment status, and similar records
- Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions
- Performing file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained
- Performing payroll/benefit-related reconciliations
- Performing payroll and benefits audits and recommending any correction action.
- Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft Outlook 2007 or 2010.
- Good Communication skills. Command on English writing and formal expression.
- Marketing knowledge and social media skills
- Handle multiple tasks simultaneously, set goals and meet deadlines.
- Good listening skills, maintain employee relations, ability to keep company interest prime in all cases
- Candidate(s) with Social Media Marketing will be preferred.