Logistics: Provide logistics support for all CERP operations.
2. Support Staff: manage the office support staff; monitor their performance on daily basis and prepare reports.
3. Purchase & maintain kitchen/Office supplies, stationary and coordinating deliveries.
4. Printing of different reports and workshop/training materials etc.
5. Procurement of Assets - Obtain proper approvals on prescribed “Procurement Requisition Form” after completing the complete documentations and purchase the equipment’s for the Cores and for the organization.
6. Prepare and manage the Fixed Asset Register and tag the related equipment.
7. Prepare the Travel & Expenses Reimbursements of the Core teams. Get them approved and submitted to accounts office for further process.
8. Prepare & Maintain the CERP Third-Party Contracts Database.
9. Travel arrangements – make travel arrangements such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
10. Rental Car – Prepare and reconcile the detail of car rental usage by Core teams and follow up with the rental car company.
11. In-charge of Repair & Maintenance work of office building.
12. Insurance – Prepare the staff Health & Life insurance detailed sheet. Also mark the addition and deletion in Health & Life insurance and follow up with the insurance company regarding necessary adjustments.