Please read thoroughly before you apply.
Comtanix is a fast growing BPO. Based on our past success and continuous growth in business, Comtanix is looking to expand its operations. Currently we are looking for experienced IT Sales Rep to sell in US and Canadian market.
This is a career-oriented job. If you have what it takes to be a successful sales professional, we assure you that your compensation and benefits would be satisfactory enough with any competitive offers in the market. We shall provide you all the tools to find potential clients, projects they are working on, communication methods, complete product training, assistance in securing deals and maintaining client relationships.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop trusted relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements by learning the business and sale processes
- Expand the relationship with existing customers by regular follow-ups. Inquiring about new opportunities and responding to the solutions requests that meet their needs
- Utilize your web search skills and techniques to identify opportunities
- Acquisition of new customers and retaining existing customers by using tools such as email, web, CRM, and calls
- Meet & Exceed short & long-term assigned goals
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare and maintain regular pipeline reports of progress and forecasts
- Fulfil any other tasks as assigned by the management
Compensation: Very competitive salary plus commission with no cap – depending on the experience and profile. We understand that the right person will bring value to the company and he will be compensated appropriately.
- Basic Salary: PKR 80,000 – 120,000
- Commission: Will be paid on top of your basic salary with no cap, or in other words “commission is unlimited”
- Job Timing: US, Pacific (8:00 pm – 5:00 am Pakistan Standard Time) Monday through Friday
- Job Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Skills & Qualification:
- Must be proficient in English
- Minimum two-year experience in Sales, Call Center, Customer Relations & Management or related field in international market.
- Excellent reporting skills such as sales pipeline and forecasting reports.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills (US ascent is an advantage)
- Eagerness & ability to learn new products & industries
- Must be familiar with the use of CRM and MS Excel.
- Complete training on all tools and techniques will be provided by the company
- BBA/MBA or Equivalent or enough industry experience to compensate for the relevant education
Industry: IT Sales, BPO (This is NOT a Call Center Telemarketing job)