At Cooperative Computing, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible! The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for Cooperative Computing and for the people who work here.
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our HR department and help us grow our IT teams.
Technical Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.
Ultimately, you will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our IT positions.
· Write and post technical job descriptions
· Source potential candidates on niche platforms, like Open source and Microsoft.
· Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
· Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
· Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments, and behavioral questions)
· Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
· Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
· Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
· Compose job offer letters
· Onboard new hires
· Promote the company’s reputation as a great place to work
· Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
· Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
· Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter or Recruiter
· Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype and structured)
· Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
· Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
· Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation
· BBA/BSc in Human Resources Management, IT or relevant degree
Cooperative Computing is a US based business-focused technology services company that helps organizations create demonstrated business value through the use of technology. By helping the enterprise develop and execute on technology strategies that help drastically reduce operating costs or drive cri ...Read More