We're running an Online Hiring Event on September 15th, 2018, to hire C# (.NET) Chief Software Architects ($100K/yr).
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
As a Chief Software Architect, it is your responsibility to ensure that customers are blown away by technical differentiation and the quality of our products.
We want to give you the ability to look at code in ways it has never been looked at before, to understand the interdependency in the code.
We are innovating software development and creating higher quality code by using the latest technologies and toolsets. We are driven by using data to make decisions and bring big data and analysis to software development. We are pioneers in software development and innovate improvements in the newest technologies.
We want people who are adaptable and can learn new things, bringing fresh new ideas and concepts to solve complex business problems.
- Develop expertise in one or more of our proprietary enterprise software products.
- Leverage your broad technology capability to lead and inspire the use of various technologies to architect, develop, and iteratively deploy real enterprise class software.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- 8+ years of experience as a software engineer in C#.net
- 4+ years experience working in an environment where CI/ CD tools are used
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience leading or mentoring other more junior developers
- 2+ years experience in writing unit tests
- Experienced using Jira and Git
Proficiency in the following skills and technologies is mandatory:
- Database knowledge in technology such as SQL Server/Oracle/MySQL/MongoDB/Cassandra SOA, EDA, and Design patterns
- Some experience in Linux, Django, REST and shell scripting
MVC and knowledge of another server-side programming language (Ruby, PHP) is desired but not mandatoryDemonstrate success as a problem solverBe a results-oriented individualComfortable “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the worldGood proficiency in the English languageHas worked with back-end technologies and latest development frameworks
Register by clicking the green button. The Webinar address and test platform link will be sent to confirmed candidates by email.
As a candidate for this position, you are invited to take part in a paid training program led by our best-in-class teams, on best-in-class technologies in our 4-week Bootcamp program.
After grading your tests, you will be eligible to take the Bootcamp which is usually held within a week of obtaining your test results. You will be paid the full-time rate for 40 hours per week for four weeks.
Once the Bootcamp tests are complete, we will be able to evaluate you for the position correctly. Taking the Bootcamp doesn’t guarantee that you will be hired, but you will learn everything you'll need to be successful in the role as part of the hiring process.
Join our community of remote professionals!