Are you interested in becoming an integral part of a deep-tech multidisciplinary team solving some of the biggest problems facing our healthcare with global health impact? If so, join us as a Data Scientist and work with a motivated team and be part of the development of a cutting-edge product across AI, IoT and healthcare.
We requires excellent technical and analytical ability, with particular emphasis on data extraction, analysis, and reporting. Prepare accurate and meaningful reports within assigned deadlines. Respond efficiently and accurately to requests. Help to streamline and improve data analysis and reporting.
- Preparing, summarizing and providing complex data through various reporting methods. Experience summarizing complex data (both quantitative and qualitative).
- Experience in data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau) and libraries (e.g., D3.js. plotly, R Shiny, Three.JS)
- Good understanding and experience in analyzing data and statistical modeling. Ability to recognize data inconsistencies. Ability to combine data from a variety of sources. Ability to perform statistical analysis.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- High degree of accuracy, teamwork, communication skills and attention to detail is required.
- Must be able to exercise independent judgment, work under pressure, manage multiple concurrent projects, and consistently meet deadlines.
- Flexibility in assuming other assignments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related analytical disciplines
- Nice to have a certificate in Machine learning or Data Science
- Experience in applied statistical analysis and machine learning in a software development environment, ideally using Natural Language Processing
- A deep understanding of probability theory, statistics, and multivariate calculus
- Extensive experience analyzing data and a broad understanding of core statistical and machine learning techniques.
- Strong scripting and engineering skills in Python and R
- Knowledge of Machine learning libraries such as tensorflow, Kaffe, PyTorch
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Experience in a high growth agile software development environment (Scrum or Kanban)
- Ability to accept suggestions for improvement and willingness to stay on task until the job is done.
- Demonstrated ability to perform high-quality work both independently and collaboratively.