A leading training & capacity building organization requires Corporate Trainers on a recurring contract for a multi year engagement project. Applicants must have command on one of the below mention subject areas and demonstrate past experience in the same.
· Facilitate half and multi-day programs that incorporate the training subject matter with interesting ice breakers, game plans and training reading and exercise material.
· Prepare and organize training materials for sessions, along with pre and post training quizzes and pre and post training content for the trainees on the subject matter.
· Monitor post-training results and respond to training participants’ responses to ensure trainees’ further growth in the subject matter and to ensure improvement in trainer’s training content. Partner with program managers to provide best-in-class learning experiences.
· Mentor trainers as and when required.
· Provide feedback to the focal person on the training session, level of participation, areas of improvement of the project.
· Minimum 2 years experience as a trainer or a similar role. The experience may be diversified within many organizations.
· Experience in a previous Learning & Development role is desirable.
· Strong interest in working as a Trainer on a rolling contract with a passion for great customer experiences.
· Relationship Management experience with impact and influencing skills.
· Excellent communication and Presentation skills.
· Coaching skillset and experience desirable.
· Strong organization skills and ability to work to one`s own initiative.
· Ability to manage a varied workload and to work to deadlines.
· Ability and willingness to travel across Pakistan and abroad to deliver training sessions as per agreed schedule.
· Ability to commit 100 days for the training delivery in a calendar year.
· Professionally & ethically represent the contractual party and its clients during training sessions.
REQUIRED TRAINING SUBJECT AREAS
Sales & Selling
Theory of Change
Work Life Balance
Behavior Based Safety
The Art of Negotiation
Building Dynamic Teams
Project Cycle Management
Monitoring & Evaluation
Leading in Challenging Times
Conducting Effective Meetings
Creating a Peak Performance Team
Delegating for Results
Embracing your Awesomeness
Emotionally Intelligent Leaders
Selling in Tough Markets
Developing Sense of Humor
How to Hire the Right People
Increasing Your Personal Influence
English Speaking for Support Staff
Inclusive, Harassment-Free Workplace
Finance for Non Finance Manager
Understanding Financial Reports
Six Sigma Training
Laughing in the Face of Change
Mentoring as a Learning Partnership
Performance Appraisal Process
Professionalism & Ethics
Providing Effective Feedback
Self Directed Work Teams
The Skills of Listening
Sales: Prospect Awareness to Commitment
Social Selling: Understanding Social Media
Advanced Financial Management
Project Scheduling &Risk Management
Sexual Harassment, Prevention & Avoidance
Happiness at Work
Time Management Mastery
Health & Safety at Workplace
Personality Grooming at Workplace
First Aid Training
Self Defense in Critical Times
Technology at Workplace
Customer Excellence – The Best Competitive Advantage
Effective Recruitment, Selection & Placement Techniques
Implementing Total Quality Management (TQM)
Proposal Writing & Report Writing Skills
Team Work & Team Dynamics
· Handsome per day trainer fee.
· Access of enhanced learning & development.
· National and international exposure & recreation opportunities.
Development Solutions International (DSI) is an international specialist- consulting firm, with expertise in research, strategy and management consulting, project implementation and training & development. Since 2005, DSI has been innovating solutions for some of the most challenging projects in Asi ...Read More