We are a HR-Outsourcing Company providing services to MNC and SME sectors. We are looking for a Business Development Officer who can identify new business leads and keep good rapport with existing clients. A self-starter with good PR and computer skills. Own transport and Bachelor's Degree in Business or Marketing with 2-4 years’ experience. We offer attractive package.
1. Identifying new business leads
2. Pitching products and/or services
3. Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing & new clients.
4. Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on PPRA Website & New papers) to identify new leads and potential new markets
5. Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
6. Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings with clients.
7. Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
8. Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s Services.
11. Developing quotes and proposals
12. Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
13. Developing services goals for the team and ensuring they are met
14. Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills