- Sales Manager will be responsible to managing the entire Sales Portfolio of the Company through the Head Office. Sales Operations will be focused on Solar Applications in the fields of Agriculture and Irrigation in North Zone (Punjab, KPK, & AJK) and South Zone (Sindh & Balochistan).
- You will correspond directly with Government Departments, I-NGOs/NGOs, Agricultural Landlords/Progressive Farmers and other customers and ensure to communicate necessary information regarding EBR’s Energy Services and Products in the field of SolarWater Pumps/Tbewells for Agriculture and Irrigation use.
- You will ensure meeting Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Sales Targets as set forth by the Management.
- You will ensure gaining complete knowledge of EBR’s Energy Services and Engineering Solutions that could be offered to the Government, Agricultural Landlords/Progressive Farmers.
- You will plan and execute Sales & Marketing Strategies for developing and enhancing the Sales Portfolio of the Company.
- You will ensure an innovative approach for expanding Sales into different potential sectors including Private owned Agricultural Landlords/Progressive Farmers and Government Officials/Department including but not limited to the Agriculture, On Farm Water Management (OFWM), and Public Health Engineering Departments.
- You will be required frequent travel to different cities for communicating with clients and execute Sales & Marketing.
- You will be required to interact directly with the EBR’s Engineering Team for quick support regarding services and products related to the Solar Agricultural Application.
- Engineering with BBA/MBA will be preferred.
- 2-5 Years’ Sales Experience, preferably in Solar Water Pumping/Solar Tubewells and modern Agricultural/Irrigation Technologies including Solar Drip Irrigation, Sprinkler Irrigation.
- Successful track record of Sales during the past 2-5 years (details must be highlighted in CV).
- Sales ability to work in a deadline driven environment.
- Knowledge of Solar Water Pumping/Solar Tubewells and modern Agricultural/Irrigation Technologies including Solar Drip Irrigation and Sprinkler Irrigation. Knowledge of current market trends of solar water pumps and related Federal/Provincial Governmental policies regarding Solar Tubewells will be preferred.
- Ability to travel (multiple cities), candidates having driving license plus own transportation will be given preference.
- Good presentation and English communication skills.
- Strong grip on MS Office.
SALARY & PACKAGE:
1. Market based attractive salary depending on qualification and experience.
2. Attractive Sales Commission based on monthly/ Quarterly/Annual Sales and Profit Targets.
3. Health & Life Insurance as per Company’s policy.