We are looking for an experienced Resourcing/Recruitment Manager to manage the internal recruitment process for all operational support roles to the business.
You will be a strong manager who leads by example, and is able to drive the recruitment team on a daily basis to ensure that the highest quality candidates are delivered to the operation within the required timescales. This will include supporting the recruitment of key operational roles, as well as management and head office positions. The role will also support the business with key projects regarding resourcing as required.
Key Features of the role:
· Working in partnership with the operations team to provide appropriately experienced and qualified staff within specified timescales.
· Day to day management of the recruitment team with a focus on ensuring that all recruitment is completed in a timely manner and as per the recruitment procedure.
· Reporting recruitment data to the UK Recruitment Manager and Head of Recruitment and other SMT members, including metrics as agreed with the above.
· Carrying out the end to end recruitment process for nominated support assistant, managerial and head office roles as required by the business to support both the PK & UK operations.
· Coaching staff on conducting initial screening, telephone and face to face interviews in conjunction with the relevant Senior Manager.
· Developing recruitment campaigns as required, ensuring that recruitment is organised and conducted expeditiously for all roles.
· Managing of all recruitment advertising including placing adverts on internal job boards and external recruitment job sites and management of any associated costs.
· Supporting the recruitment team to make recruitment decisions and ensuring that all recruitment administration is being completed to required standard as set out in the recruitment procedure and audit requirements.
· Developing, maintaining and implementing recruitment processes, procedures and documentation as required.
· Supervision of direct reports and support with individual and team development as required.
· Developing, maintaining and implementing recruitment plans in conjunction with the relevant operational managers.
· Enhancing current operations through continuous improvement
The following qualifications, skills and experience are required for this role:
1. Must have hands on experience as a recruiter(Agency/Internal Recruitment roles)
2. Must have experience managing and leading a team
3. Strong English spoken, listening, writing, communication and presentation skills
4. Excellent administrative skills and understanding of compliance
5. Key experience of working with and advising line managers
6. First class IT and communication skills
7. Team orientated and results focused
We are a software development and business process outsourcing company providing enterprise level solutions to the health and social care sector. We enable our partners to use our technologies to improve the way they serve their customers; or alternatively we take on responsibility of serving our pa ...Read More