· Responsible for investigating/troubleshooting the issues reported by the clients
· Troubleshooting of stored procedures and fixing the minor issues
· Pass on the identified issues to the development team
· Should be able to handle the deployments and identify deployment/setup related issues
· Proactive communication with US office, development team and clients
Qualification & Experience
Min Qualification: BCS/BS (CS/SE/IT) Experience: 3-5 YearRequired Skills
- Should be a good learner and able to work in challenging environment
· Excellent troubleshooting skills.
· Good Testing skills
· Hands on experience of SQL (scripts/procedures)
· Good analytical skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Should have good knowledge of agile processes
· Knowledge/Experience of ERP systems and accounting is plus
· Knowledge/Experience of software quality assurance is plus