We is looking for E-Commerce Officer to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Product listing on Amazon, eBay and world leading E-commerce Platforms.
· Portfolio of Product.
· Image Editing of products.
· Product description.
· Order Dispatch.
· Market analysis.
· Trend analysis.
· Data analysis.
· Suggestions for improvement of online sales.
The E-Commerce Officer will ideally have the following experience:
· Rules of Amazon and e-Bay according to USA market.
· Knowledge of Search algorithm.
· Knowledge of Search optimization.
· UPC & SKU knowledge.
· Minimum order setting.
· Previous experience of online sales through Amazon / eBay is mandatory.
· Strong knowledge about copy-write infringement skills.
INQ STAR Group was established in January 2008 with an initial office in Canada, and quickly expanded with branch offices in Dubai, UAE and Seattle, USA. Operating from our head office in Dubai, the central trading hub of the world, we are specialist wholesalers in brand-new, original, sim-free mobi ...Read More