• Collect quantitative and qualitative data from internal and external marketing campaigns.
• Perform market analysis and research on competitors and industry topics.
• Manage the publishing, monitoring and reporting on marketing and promotional activities (e.g social media, website, email marketing, SEO).
• Creating new content (web copy, social media posts).
• Assist the Marketing team in all event activities - planning, logistics, merchandise, hosting and post-event analysis.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
• Friendly, confident and approachable manner
• Fluent in English
• Strong written communication skills
• Academic knowledge and understanding and/or previous experience in marketing
• Initiative and responsibility, with a keen willingness to learn and develop
• Ability to be creative and innovative
• Ability to work well on own initiative