We are looking for a skilled AM Recruitment & Training who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. You will be responsible for administrative tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work.
Main Task & Responsibilities:
- Evaluate, plan and execute recruitment requirements.
- Source for open positions through social media, print media and use of executive search.
- Making Pool of potential candidates according to job description and job specification.
- Collect and screen resumes, select potential candidates and pre-screening interviews (Telephonic Interviews).
- Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions or redundancy packages with staff and representatives
- Assess Candidates to ensure qualification & Experiences by verification.
- Map role criteria, define Job description of New & Existing Staff and document specifications.
- Maintenance of a recruitment database.
- Conduct orientation sessions.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Create and implement effective on boarding plans.
- Develop training and development programs.
- Assist in performance management processes.
- Maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements.
- Any other task assigned by management.