Jhpiego is an international non-profit health organization affiliated with The Johns Hopkins University, USA. For more than 40 years and in over 150 countries, Jhpiego has worked to prevent the needless deaths of women and their families. Jhpiego is dedicated to improving the health of women and families in developing countries. Jhpiego is addressing critical public health issues in Pakistan through collaboration with national and local government, training institutions, private practitioners and health educators. Jhpiego has been working in Pakistan since 1997 on various projects like Key Social Marketing, FALAH and PRIDE. Jhpiego is currently working on “Innovation and Quality postpartum family services in Sargodha Punjab”. Jhpiego requires an Admin & Logistics Assistant for its Family Planning project.
- The Admin and Logistics Assistant is responsible for managing clerical services, communications, facilities, fleet, assets and inventory, warehouse, procurement, hotel bookings and other general training and logistics support services to facilitate overall program goals and objectives.
- In addition, the chosen Candidate will ensure maintaining and implementing training & logistics systems and services and to ensure quality services are delivered.
- Specific responsibilities include;
- Manage all logistical requirements including requested hotel bookings, conference room arrangements, activity event planning and travel support, etc.
- Provide editorial support in developing training materials, for e.g. formatting, translations, branding etc
- Coordinate with Jhpiego Country Office, when required.
- Processes logistics requests from program and ensures follow-up action completed.
- Collect distribution records from programs and reconcile with the release documents.
- Draft formal letters to in country partners and stakeholders.
- Performs other duties, as needed or requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, social science, or equivalent.
- 2 to 4 years of relevant experience of an increasingly responsible Program work at least 2 years of which involved providing secretarial or administrative & logistics support to Program Team / Project Team.
- Self-management (i.e. motivation, dealing with pressure, adaptability) and the ability to project a professional, consistent image of confidence, integrity and competence.
- Proven ability to work in a team
- Excellent writing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage day to day interactions with contracted external service providers and analyze their performance.
- Computer skills, including internet navigation, and various office applications.
Note: The successful candidate selected for this position will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation.
Jhpiego is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer