We are looking to hire a Hospital Administrator with fantastic time management and organizational skills. Expected to be strong leaders with superb administrative and record keeping skills. This role is vital for the smooth-running of the hospital.
To ensure success, the hospital Administrator should be confident and professional with excellent communication and problem-solving skills that will contribute to the efficient functioning of the healthcare facility. The candidate will be reporting to the Hospital Management, the Board and the CFO. The candidates should have the capability to work well under pressure while multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment and can effectively react to emergency situations.
The Administrators will be responsible for looking after day to day affairs of the hospital, managing security system, looking after the new building construction, organizing and overseeing the health services and daily activities of the hospital and healthcare facility. The administrator should manage staff and budgets, communicate between departments and ensure adequate patient care amongst other duties given from time to time by the Management.
· Serve as a liaison among governing boards, medical staff and department managers.
· Organize, control and coordinate services as per the hospital board regulations.
· Perform all duties within Hospital regulations.
· Oversee the development and implementation of programs and policies for patient services, quality assurance, public relations and department activities.
· Evaluate personnel and prepare daily reports.
· Assist with recruitment, consenting, screening and enrolment of personnel.
· Practice financial acumen in managing budgets.
· Authorize admissions/treatment as per agreed protocols.
· Ensure that stock levels are adequate and orders are made on time.
· Communicate medical results to patients under clinical supervision.
· Sterilize instruments in accordance with Health Department requirements.
· Complete timely and accurate documentation of patient visits.
· Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration or related.
· 2 years of experience at a healthcare facility in a Hospital Administrator role will be an added advantage.
· Good knowledge of medical terminology (highly advantageous).
· Financial Analysis with proficiency
· Critical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
· Great attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
· Superb organizational, administrative and planning skills.
· Ability to work under pressure and react effectively to emergency situations.
· Anger Management
· Should be Flexible
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Excellent documentation, communication and IT skills.
· Passionate about clinical excellence.
· Want to make a career
Karam Ceramics Limited is one of the leading companies in ceramics industry, dealing in wall & floor tiles and sanitaryware. Karam Ceramics is the only company which produces complete range of bathrooms under one roof. Karam Ceremics Limited is a public limited company listed on Karachi Stock Exchan ...Read More