KBM Group is an international group of companies offering range of services to Pakistan, UK and other European clients in various sectors such as Accountancy, Consultancy, Education and Training.
We are currently looking for outgoing, enthusiastic and experienced Call Centre Manager to take part in establishing a state of the art call centre in Lahore to generate and manage all KBM Group of companies’ customers, leads and potential sales.
The Call Centre Manager will be responsible for leading and ensuring a high performance, first class service is delivered at all times to our clients and customers. Looking after a team who provide inbound and outbound sales calls to potential and existing clients. Assisting HR department to recruit the right talent to expand the sales force.
The successful candidate needs to be passionate, dedicated and a reliable people manager who knows how to get the best out of individuals.
- To start with Manage a team of 6 to 10 Customer Sales Advisors to maximise performance, quality and delivery of KPIs
- Ensure that the customer experience is consistently delivered to the highest quality
- Utilise new methods to improve team standards through proactive management
- managing the daily running of the call centre, including sourcing equipment, effective resource planning and applying call centre strategies and operations
- performance reviews and cost/benefit analyses
- setting/meeting performance targets for speed, efficiency, sales and quality
- ensuring all relevant communications and data are updated and recorded on CRM and in-house online portal
- advising clients on products and services available
- liaising with UK and Pakistan team supervisors, team leaders, operatives and third parties to gather information and resolve issues
- maintaining up-to-date knowledge of industry developments and involvement in networks
- monitoring random calls to improve quality, minimise errors and track operative performance
- coordinating staff recruitment, writing job adverts and liaising with HR staff
- reviewing the performance of staff, identifying training needs and planning training sessions
- recording statistics, user rates and the performance levels of the centre
- preparing reports on these statistics, rates and performance levels
- handling the most complex customer complaints or enquiries
- coaching, motivating and retaining staff
- coordinating bonus, reward and incentive schemes
- forecasting and analysing data against budget figures on a weekly and/or monthly basis.
- Day to day motivation, creating a lively working atmosphere and coaching and development of your team
- Set stretching objectives for self and team and deliver against these objectives
- Ensure that compliance and regulatory standards are met consistently and understood by all
- Effectively carries out HR procedures, e.g. appraisals, disciplinary absence and holidays and performance management
We are looking for someone to hit the ground to work with our existing UK team to push the sale figures with full motivation and enthusiasm.
Previous Team leader/ Manager Skills, ideally within a Call centre environment
- Results/ targets driven – meeting and exceeding KPI's
- Good attention to detail
- Can-do attitude
This may be a suitable career for you if you have had previous experience working as a Sales Manager, Telesales Manager or Contact Manager.