We are looking for a Call Center Team Lead with excellent managerial skills along with customer service and sales experience on local inbound and outbound campaigns. Having at least 1-2 years of relevant experience as a Team leader in Call Center industry.
The role offered by the company entails:
- Provide monthly/weekly/daily direction to the call center agents so all KPIs remain within acceptable benchmarks.
- Provide training to the new staff and perform regular QA analysis on existing staff to ensure performance according to KPIs and company standards.
- Assess team’s overall and individual’s performance and coach the team member to improve efficiency of the operations.
- Address disciplinary problems of team members according to company’s policies.
- Strategize and execute action plans to handle any exceptional incident and/or situation.
- Understand requirements of voice and non-voice support functions and deploy resources on those functions according to team member’s skill and requirement of the operations.
- Analyze trends and forecasting volumes.
- Schedule staff according to the required volume trends and expected volumes as shared by the management.
- Handle leave requests, managing absenteeism with respect to the required bodies on chair.
- Establish work procedures and processes that support the company and departmental standards, procedures and strategic directives
- Handle sporadic tasks with optimum efficiency.
- Correspond with the clients and facilitating them as and when required.
- Compile reports to provide performance visibility to the management.
- Correspond with internal domains to ensure smooth operations.
Able to work in either day or night shift (flexible, so company can decide according to its requirements). Attractive Salary structure.